We also visited the plastic surgeon. Two of the four drains were removed, and it's likely the other two will come out this Friday. There is no sign of infection, and the process of filling the breast expanders began today with the injection of 70 ml of saline in each side. So she now has a little profile; we haven't gotten a training bra yet.
The doctor said she should not be be doing any upper chest exercises until all the drains are out, but then she'll start seeing a physical therapist -- she has an appointment next Tuesday.
The surgeon called while we were at the Chinese restaurant tonight, and said that the pathology reports were "perfect".
2 comments:
Hi Dan and Cindy,
Love hearing the good news.
Dan, thanks for keeping us informed. You are doing a great job.
Cindy, we are thrilled about the good news.
Love you much,
xoxoxo
Mari, Greg, Tamar
Perfect is perfect! Yes Dan, thank you for the updates. It is hard to be this far away. I wish I could be there to help. I got this beautiful (and somewhat tacky) bra as a gag gift at Halloween. It is burgundy and lacy and girlie. Oh, and did I mention somewhat tacky? Cindy is welcome to borrow it. It only fits my fist. Love to all.
Tiff
Post a Comment